Subject: [Dcrup] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 17:58:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DKIM Crypto Update of the IETF.

        Title           : Cryptographic Algorithm and Key Usage to DKIM
        Author          : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   The cryptographic algorithm and key size requirements included when
   DKIM was designed in the last decade are functionally obsolete and in
   need of immediate revision.  This document updates DKIM requirements
   to those minimaly suitable for operation with currently specified
   algorithms.  This document updates RFC 6376.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/