Subject: Re: [dispatch] SIPCORE rechartering

From: Anton Tveretin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:49:48 +0500

So, a specific question: should I re-post my I-D to the SIPCORE instead of DISPATCH, if I believe that my I-D belongs to the core?

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:49:47 +0800

At the moment, we're just discussing changing the charter; no actual 
change has been approved yet. Unless you're proposing something that 
changes the core protocol, submitting to SIPCORE prior to the charter 
change wouldn't be helpful.

Once the charter changes, if you're pretty certain that your document 
fits under the revised charter, bringing it directly to SIPCORE would be 
appropriate. If you're unsure, bringing it to DISPATCH is always okay. 
Keep in mind that DISPATCH is intended to *help* onboard new work when 
it's not clear where it should go. The use of DISPATCH is not mandated 
by any process.

I'd be happy to offer my personal opinion about whether a document 
belongs in SIPCORE under the current and/or proposed charter if you send 
a pointer to the specific document.

/a

On 11/10/16 13:49, Anton Tveretin wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch