Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] fix series info for XMLENC (#300)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:46:40 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/300

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix series info for XMLENC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/300.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/300.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/300

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:36:54 -0800

Merged #300.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/300#event-968474110