Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Incorporate feedback on httpbis-client-hints-03 (#305)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:38:00 -0800

Related discussions:
- https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2017JanMar/thread.html#msg143
- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/284
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/305

-- Commit Summary --

  * mark NETINFO reference as non-normative
  * extend guidance for Accept-CH

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints.md (38)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/305.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/305.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/305