Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] update FIPS180-4 reference (#299)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:33:46 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/299

-- Commit Summary --

  * update FIPS180-4 reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/299.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/299.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/299

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:36:14 -0800

Merged #299.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/299#event-968473925