Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] incorrect content length in example (#296)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 06:49:06 -0800

header = 16 +4 + 1 +2 = 23
two records of 25 bytes = 50

sum is 73
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/296

-- Commit Summary --

  * incorrect content length in example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/296.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/296.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/296

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:44:12 -0800

Merged #296.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/296#event-960472184