Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Immutable editorial (#287)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:26:12 -0700

@mcmanus pushed 1 commit.

1c29668  Merge branch 'master' into immutable-editorial

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/287/files/4923ad83f38d0b278a1823b40d7000073db1a679..1c2966821a2c2bfd6319dad90e61fc1fb662f074

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:26:33 -0700

thanks for this

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/287#issuecomment-286161197

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:31:47 -0700

Merged #287.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/287#event-997562309