Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Cite a recent HTML spec (#292)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 05:18:19 +0000 (UTC)

@estark37 pushed 1 commit.

68dad4e  Merge branch 'master' into html-citation

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/292/files/35331e6f4fa46d04d454d5fb4f6a9276e862f78c..68dad4ebea1ff276ce9c01290b0724cd3d0de288

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 22:19:59 -0700

1db4060  fix typo in conflict resolution

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/292/files/68dad4ebea1ff276ce9c01290b0724cd3d0de288..1db4060ad7ace30b59be512e67e2680049845f06

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 22:22:30 -0700

Merged #292.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/292#event-1279239957

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 22:22:35 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/292#issuecomment-334362486