Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] headers -> header fields (#411)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 08:26:37 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/411

-- Commit Summary --

  * headers -> header fields

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/411.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/411.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/411

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 07:36:15 -0700

Merged #411.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/411#event-1273089746