Subject: [Json] I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-i-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The I-JSON Message Format
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-i-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-04-30

Abstract:
   I-JSON is a restricted profile of JSON designed to maximize
   interoperability and increase confidence that software can process it
   successfully with predictable results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-i-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-i-json-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:28:38 -0700

A nice HTML version may be found at
https://www.tbray.org/tmp/draft-ietf-json-i-json-00.html

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> json mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/json
>