Subject: [Json] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-json-01-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:22:37 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-json-01-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-json/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish all charters were this short. I salute you all.

I looked at the draft that will be used as a starting point, and didn't
see a list of interoperability issues ("what problem are we trying to
solve?"). 

Are those issues well known in the community, so there's no reason to
write them down?

Is anyone likely to raise issues that aren't addressed in the current
draft?

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:11:29 -0700

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-json/

Wearing my chair hat:

- The current draft discusses each interoperability problem it addresses, but not as a single list at the front.

- We have no idea if people will bring up new issues for the draft, but of course it is fine if they do.

--Paul Hoffman