Subject: [Json] WG Action: Rechartered JavaScript Object Notation (json)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:16:44 -0700

The JavaScript Object Notation (json) working group in the Applications
Area of the IETF has been rechartered. For additional information please
contact the Area Directors or the WG Chairs.

JavaScript Object Notation (json)
------------------------------------------------
Current Status: Active WG

Chairs:
  Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
  Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

Assigned Area Director:
  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>

Mailing list
  Address: [email-masked]
  To Subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/json
  Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/json/

Charter:

Javascript Object Notation (JSON) is a lightweight, text-based,
language-independent data interchange format. It was derived from the
ECMAScript Programming Language Standard, and is published in RFC 7159.

The WG will work on an restricted profile of JSON designed to maximize
interoperability. The work will start from draft-bray-i-json-01.

The WG will work on a format for a streamable sequence of JSON texts.
The work will start from draft-williams-json-text-sequence-00.

Milestones:
  Jun 2014 - IETF Last Call for restricted profile
  Jun 2014 - IETF Last Call for text sequences