Subject: [Json] Pete Resnick's Yes on charter-ietf-json-01-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:13:19 -0700

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-json-01-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-json/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am ambivalent about external review. On the one hand, these activities
are really IETF internal. On the other, we've been trying to develop a
liaison relationship with Ecma. Input on this question welcome.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:16:52 -0400

> liaison relationship with Ecma. Input on this question welcome.

Given what's happened with Ecma and what we're trying to make happen,
I think it would be a mistake not to loop them in.  On the other hand:
are they even on new-work?  External review won't be sufficient -- an
explicit message to Ecma inviting their review would be needed.

Barry

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 13:29:24 -0700

+1 on explicit invitation.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t get
much/any reaction, but there’s nothing to lose.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> json mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/json