Subject: [midcom] Upcoming meeting

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:59:10 -0400

It's time to start thinking about the agenda for the July
meeting.  On the plate are:
1) pre-midcom: I'm still hoping to get STUN through WG last call
   before the meeting, but the other thing, which we're currently
   calling "SPAN," will just be available and should be discussed.
2) midcom: we'll probably be spending most of the meeting on the
   evaluation document and talking about moving towards producing
   a protocol.

Please let me know if there's anything that needs additional or
particular attention.  As usual, there will be NO presentations,
and new material will be discussed only if there's an extremely
compelling reason for doing so.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:30:58 -0400

We reached a bit of an impasse over the "deterministic result" requirement
in our semantic discussion.  I can restart discussion on the list, but we
may find this discussion needs face-to-face resolution. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Melinda Shore [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [midcom] Upcoming meeting

Melinda