Subject: [midcom] Protocol Eval: 2.2.4 Lifetime extension

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:33:15 +0200

- DIAMETER
"The Diameter concept of a session includes the session lifetime, grace 
period, and lifetime extension. It may make sense to associate the 
Diameter session with the lifetime of a Midcom Policy Rule, in which 
case support for lifetime extension comes ready-made."

Doesn't it make more sense to associate a DIAMETER session with MIDCOM 
session? This a big question to me! Anyway the compliance would be at 
least only 'P+' since the lifetime extension of a rule is not directly 
available.

-- 
Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de  IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom