Subject: [midcom] Status

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:07:59 -0400

Here's where we are - please read through, as there is a question
in the text.

1) Evaluation document: we have a first draft currently under
review.  *Please* read it carefully with a particular eye for
the correctness of the claims being made about each protocol.  
Let's make every effort to avoid hitting showstoppers in WG 
last call.

2) Semantics document: Tom Taylor has said that he'll be
submitting a draft describing midcom semantics.  Although I
haven't discussed this with him :-), if there are no objections
I'd like to make this a working group document.  Are there
objections?

3) STUN: the security section of the STUN draft is in the
process of being rewritten with a more complete analysis of
potential security exposures and a more complete catalog of
potential mitigations

4) SPAN: we're waiting for a first draft from the design team.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom