Subject: [midcom] Protocol Eval: 2.2.7 Muliple Agents on same ruleset/DIAMETER

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:55:42 +0200

In Section 2.2.7 Multiple Agents operating on the same rule set, the 
text says:

"DIAMETER: Diameter itself offers no impediment to such an operation.
The Midcom application specification must avoid introducing such an
impediment"

My question is related to the wording, because I'm not 100% sure whether 
I understand this correct or not:
The Diameter protocol doesn't prevent multiple agents to work on the 
same rule set, but the specification has to avoid this case.

Does this wording express the same as the evaluation text, or is there 
any other meaning?

Martin

-- 
Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de  IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom