Subject: [midcom] Draft agenda

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:07:29 -0400

I've appended a draft agenda.  Please let me know if
I've missed any agenda items, missed any relevant drafts,
or have gotten the revision numbers on drafts incorrect.
Note also that the Cordell SPAN draft hasn't yet been 
posted.

Thanks,

Melinda

Middlebox Communication WG (midcom)

Tuesday, July 15 at 13:00-15:15
===============================

CHAIR:  Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda-bashing
Status update
midcom protocol evaluation 
midcom protocol semantics
Pre-midcom
    STUN
    SPAN

Documents:
draft-ietf-midcom-protocol-eval-01.txt
draft-stiemerling-midcom-semantics-00.txt
draft-taylor-midcom-semantics-00.txt
draft-ietf-midcom-stun-00.txt
draft-cordell-midcom-span-a-00.txt 

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:58:56 +0200

Hi,

I have two points:
- There is an updated version of 
draft-stiemerling-midcom-semantics-00.txt available: 
draft-stiemerling-midcom-semantics-01.txt
- Where can I download draft-cordell-midcom-span-a-00.txt ?
This document is not available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordell-midcom-span-a-00.txt

Martin

-- 
Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de  IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:29:23 -0400

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordell-midcom-span-a-00.txt

It's been submitted, but the internet drafts queue is
quite long right now and it may take a few days to be
posted.

Melinda

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:18:05 -0700

I still can't get the span document - if someone would email me a copy, I
would happily put it on a public http server and post the URL to the list.

Thanks, Cullen

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:25:12 -0700

I don't recall every seeing an announcement of the tist BOF to this list -
perhaps I just missed it. For others that missed it too, the agenda is at

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02jul/tist.txt

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:28:12 -0400

>http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02jul/tist.txt

The agenda itself is going to be tweaked quite heavily -
we've got a bunch of people who cannot make it to the meeting
plus we've been scheduled against the jabber BOF, where some 
people have prior commitments.  There will be some new material 
on security, though.

Thanks for the pointer.

Melinda