Subject: [midcom] Protocol eval: 2.2.7 Diameter - Proposal to reword text for clari fication of Full Compliancy

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:21:01 -0500

Hi all,

Per my email response to Jim, to clarify that Diameter does meet this
reqiurement, I'm proposing to change the Diameter description in 2.2.7 from:
"The Diameter protocol as currently defined offers no impediment such an
operation."

To:
"The Diameter protocol, as currently defined, would allow multiple agents to
operate on the same ruleset."

I would like feedback (positive and/or negative) on this proposed change by
COB Monday, August 5th.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
972-684-5432
Wireless 817-703-4806

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom