Subject: [midcom] Semantics documents

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:05:36 -0400

We currently have two internet drafts describing what the
authors see as the semantics of a midcom protocol.  As we
move closer to completing the evaluation document (WG last
call closes tomorrow) and begin thinking about choosing a
base protocol and designing the midcom protocol, the
semantics description becomes more pressing.

It appears that it's not going to be possible to combine the
two drafts into one, and we're going to have to select one.
Please take a look at both and try to select one as the
basis for a working group document.  The decision should
revolve around document clarity and utility as the basis for
creating an actual protocol.

The URLs are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-midcom-semantics-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-midcom-semantics-00.txt

Thanks,

Melinda
_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom