Subject: [midcom] Protocol Eval: 2.1.3: RSIP - Editorial correction - T -> P

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:30:59 -0500

Hi all,

I have found an inconsistency that needs to be corrected.  There was not
agreement to Jim's proposed change for 2.1.2 (from P -> T), however, the
description for 2.1.3 for RSIP points back to 2.1.2, yet 2.1.3 currently
shows up as a T.  I've backtracked and it seems that there was an editorial
lapse in the -01 version as 2.1.3 should have also been changed to a P based
upon WG discussion in the thread that also centered around 2.1.2. So, I'll
be correcting that.   

Again, since there was not agreement on new text for 2.1.2, I think the
existing text remains sufficient for 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 and I'm only making a
minor modification by deleting some superfluous text (the "thus" clause in
the 3rd sentence).  

Mary.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom