Subject: [midcom] Feedback on proposals for Protocol evaluation changes

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:48:45 -0500

Hi all,

I've seen some good discussion on the threads wrt proposed changes to the
protocol evaluation and think we've got agreement on 2.1.8 and 2.3.1-2.3.4
and 2.2.7.   I just want to let folks know that we had a "race condition"
between my postings and Jim's yesterday and his do not take into account
mine.  So, it would be useful if folks would also read my postings from
yesterday,  as they provide more explicit proposals for the process for
deciding the changes that I would make to the document.  The plans are to
try to complete the changes this week; however, with discussion continuing
through today, it may be early next week.  I did originally allow 3 weeks
for WGLC, which I think we could reasonably shorten to 2 weeks and thus
still remain on target.

Per my emails, discussion should end by COB today (Tuesday, Aug. 6th).  I
will post the conclusions that I derive from the discussions sometime
tomorrow.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
972-684-5432
Wireless 817-703-4806

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom