Subject: [midcom] MIDCOM mib design team rough draft available

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:12:42 -0600

Hi all,

Per the discussion at last week's meeting, I have submitted a preliminary
document outlining an initial view of existing mibs applicable to the MIDCOM
problem domain and the general framework for the solution. Until it appears
in the repository, it's available at:
<http://home.attbi.com/~mbarnes42/IETF/draft-barnes-midcom-mib-00.txt>

We'd appreciate any general feedback on the document and ideally, we'd like
feedback on aspects of the existing mibs which are deemed applicable, per
David's request a couple weeks ago on the applicability of
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf
-mib-06.txt on the firewall and ACL aspects of MIDCOM.

Note, this document is based on the premise that the WG will continue
forward with the current charter of producing a mib, so I'd rather focus on
this document with that objective in mind than have the discussion of this
document center around whether we should be using XML - let's leave that for
another discussion thread.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
ESN 444-5432

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom