Subject: [netext] WGLC for I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 19:40:12 +0000

Hello,

This is the working group last call for the I-D:
IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
<draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-04.txt>

Abstract

   This specification defines a mechanism and a related mobility option
   for carrying IPv4 Offload traffic selectors between a mobile access
   gateway and a local mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.
   Based on the received offload flow selectors from the local mobility
   anchor, a mobile access gateway can enable offload traffic rule on
   the selected IPv4 flows.

The I-D is intended for publication as a proposed standard.
The deadline for receiving reviews, comments, feedback is June 8th,
2012.

Please send your review comments to the mailing list, chairs or,
authors.

-Chairs