Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 00:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)
	Author(s)       : Zheng Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-10-06

   This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
   EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
   for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
   such as e-mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt

---

From: "Fang, Zheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:56:38 +0000

Hi all, 

This updated draft addresses Roni's previous comments. 

Thanks,
Zheng

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 12:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-04.txt
_______________________________________________
payload mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload