Subject: [payload] Milestones changed for payload WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:05:35 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for MIDI for Proposed
Standard", set due date to January 2011 from January 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video
for Proposed Standard", set due date to April 2011 from April 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP profile for the carriage of SMPTE 336M
data for Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2012 from June 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Bluetooth's SBC audio
codec for Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2012 from August
2012.

Changed milestone "Submit How to Write an RTP Payload Format for
Informational", set due date to September 2012 from September 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video for
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2012 from September
2012.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio
Codec as proposed standard", set due date to December 2012 from
December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for MVC Video for
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2013 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and
Enhanced apt-X Codecs for Proposed Standard", set due date to December
2013 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for G.711.0 for Proposed
Standard", set due date to December 2013 from December 2013.

Added milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video
Coding for Proposed Standard.", due January 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/payload/charter/