Subject: Re: [payload] Call for adoption of RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265)

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:43:03 +0300

Hi,

There was good support and no objection to adopt the draft as the initial
document for the payload specification.

Please go ahead and submit it as the draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-00

Please note the deadline 2013-07-08 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for
initial document (-00) submission by UTC 24:00

Roni Even

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 12 June, 2013 6:40 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Ali C. Begen (abegen)'
Subject: Call for adoption of RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video
Coding (H.265) 

Hi,

The ITU-T approved a new video codec High Efficiency Video Coding also known
as  H.265.

There is an individual draft  titled RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency
Video Coding draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-03
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-03>  

The WG chairs would like to ask for a new milestone for December 2013 RTP
Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding and accept this document as
the initial document to address the milestone.

The WG chairs are looking for WG feedback

Please respond by Monday July 1st  2013 with your positions. 

Roni Even

PAYLOAD WG co-chair