Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-08-21

Abstract:
   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format.  It provides reading tips, design practices, and
   practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format specification
   quickly and with good results.  A template is also included with
   instructions that can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:54:14 +0200

WG,

This is a really minor update. Changing some RTP profiles to RTP/PROFILE
consistently in the document. I also switched to using the new XML2RFC
processor.

I intended to wait for the assigned but not done SecDir review. However,
as this has been lingering for close to three months now I would like to
proceed.

I therefore request WG last call of this document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

On 2013-08-22 08:50, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> payload mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------