Subject: [payload] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6190 (3711)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6190,
"RTP Payload Format for Scalable Video Coding".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6190&eid=3711

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Xiaohui Wei (Joanne) <[email-masked]>

Section: 1.1.3

Original Text
-------------
   N:    1 bit
         no_inter_layer_pred_flag.  This flag specifies, when present in
         a coded slice NAL unit, whether inter-layer prediction may be
         used for decoding the coded slice (when equal to 1) or not
         (when equal to 0).

Corrected Text
--------------
   N:    1 bit
         no_inter_layer_pred_flag.  This flag specifies, when present in
         a coded slice NAL unit, whether inter-layer prediction may be
         used for decoding the coded slice (when equal to 0) or not
                                                          ^
         (when equal to 1).
                        ^

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6190 (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-27)
--------------------------------------
Title               : RTP Payload Format for Scalable Video Coding
Publication Date    : May 2011
Author(s)           : S. Wenger, Y.-K. Wang, T. Schierl, A. Eleftheriadis
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Audio/Video Transport Payloads
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG