Subject: [payload] result of WGLC on H.265 (HEVC)

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:18:07 +0300

The WGLC has ended for the following draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-04 

There were comments from Danny and me as far as I can tell, which require a
revision. 

Authors, please address the comments. 

After the new revision I will send the document to publication

Regards

Roni Even

Payload co-chair

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:11:01 +0000

Expect the new version latest during first or second week of August.
Stephan

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 8:18 AM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Ye-Kui Wang <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [payload] result of WGLC on H.265 (HEVC)

There were comments from Danny and me as far as I can tell, which require a revision.

Regards

Roni Even

Payload co-chair