Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-01-11 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 04:00:02 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-01-11).

Updated 2:2:24 EDT, January 8, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

  2.1 WG Submissions

    2.1.1 New Item

      Area  Date

      RAI         Representing trunk groups in tel/sip Uniform Resource
                  Identifiers (URIs) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 14
                  draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-09.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Note: PROTO shepherd is [email-masked]
           Token: Jon Peterson
      INT         Mobile IPv6 Operation with IKEv2 and the revised IPsec
                  Architecture (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 14
                  draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-08.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Note: PROTO Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                  <[email-masked]>
           Token: Jari Arkko
                  Routing extensions for discovery of Multiprotocol
      RTG         (MPLS) Label Switch Router (LSR) Traffic Engineering
                  (TE) mesh membership (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 14
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Ross Callon
      RTG         Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions
                  in support of Calls (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 14
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt [Open Web
                  Ballot]
           Token: Ross Callon
      SEC         DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures (Proposed
                  Standard) - 5 of 14
                  draft-ietf-dkim-base-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Russ Housley
      INT         A Timezone Option for DHCP (Proposed Standard) - 6 of
                  14
                  draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Jari Arkko
      INT         DHCP options for PANA Authentication Agents (Proposed
                  Standard) - 7 of 14
                  draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Note: The customer for this work is PANA WG.
           Token: Jari Arkko
      GEN         Clarification of the 3rd Party Disclosure procedure in
                  RFC 3979 (BCP) - 8 of 14
                  draft-narten-ipr-3979-3rd-party-fix-00.txt [Open Web
                  Ballot]
                  Note: Update to BCP 79. Document shepherd is Harald
                  Alvestrand. It is an IPR WG draft.
           Token: Brian Carpenter
      SEC         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 9 of 14
                  GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names and Name Type
                  (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 14
                  draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-domain-based-names-03.txt
                  Note: Proto Shepherd: [email-masked]
                  GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names Mapping for the
                  Kerberos V GSS Mechanism (Proposed Standard)
                  draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-domain-based-names-03.txt
           Token: Sam Hartman
                  Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Subject
      SEC         Alternative Name for expression of service name
                  (Proposed Standard) - 10 of 14
                  draft-ietf-pkix-srvsan-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Russ Housley
      TSV         Implementer's Guide for SigComp (Proposed Standard) -
                  11 of 14
                  draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-10.txt [Open Web
                  Ballot]
           Token: Magnus Westerlund
      TSV         Formal Notation for Robust Header Compression (ROHC-FN)
                  (Proposed Standard) - 12 of 14
                  draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-13.txt [Open Web
                  Ballot]
           Token: Magnus Westerlund
      OPS         RADIUS Filter Rule Attribute (Proposed Standard) - 13
                  of 14
                  draft-ietf-radext-filter-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Note: Note: David Nelson is the Document Shepherd
           Token: David Kessens
      GEN         MIDCOM Protocol Semantics (Proposed) - 14 of 14
                  rfc3989.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Magnus Westerlund

    2.1.2 Returning Item
          NONE

  2.2 Individual Submissions

        2.2.1 New Item

           Area  Date

                       Change Process for Multiprotocol Label Switching
           RTG  Oct 12 (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Protocols and
                       Procedures (BCP) - 1 of 2
                       draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-07.txt [Open Web
                       Ballot]
                       Note: Brian shepherds on behalf of the Routing ADs
                Token: Brian Carpenter
           SEC         Guidance for AAA Key Management (BCP) - 2 of 2
                       draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-06.txt [Open Web
                       Ballot]
                Token: Sam Hartman

        2.2.2 Returning Item
              NONE

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

                 3.1.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.1.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.2.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  APP         Atom License Extension (Experimental) - 1
                              of 1
                              draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-10.txt
                              [Open Web Ballot]
                       Token: Lisa Dusseault

             3.2.2 Returning Item

                 Area  Date

                 GEN  Dec 20 A Process Experiment in Normative
                             Reference Handling (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                             draft-klensin-norm-ref-02.txt [Open Web
                             Ballot]
                             Note: RFC 3933 process experiment,
                             substantially reduced in scope in 02
                             version.
                      Token: Brian Carpenter

       3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
           to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                 3.3.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.3.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

              4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                     Area  Date
                     RAI  Jan 4  Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
                                 Protocol (p2psip) - 1 of 3
                          Token: Cullen
                     RAI  Jan 4  Media Server Control (mediactrl) - 2
                                 of 3
                          Token: Cullen
                     SEC  Dec 22 Provisioning of Symmetric Keys
                                 (keyprov) - 3 of 3
                          Token: Russ

                 4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                     NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Last Call guidance to the community (Brian Carpenter)
6.2 Audio/sp-midi media type registgration (Cullen Jennings)
6.3 Approving two IONS (Brian Carpenter)

7. Working Group News