Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-04-19 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-04-19).

Updated 2:2:26 EDT, April 16, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RAI         Presence Authorization Rules (Proposed
                         Standard) - 1 of 5
                         draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson
                         Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS
             TSV         (Internet Storage Name Service) (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 5
                         draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-11.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: PROTO Shepherd: David Black
                         ([email-masked])
                         MIB Doctor: Bert Wijnen ([email-masked])
                         Initial expert review: Keith McCloghrie
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Lars Eggert
             TSV         Forward Error Correction (FEC) Building Block
                         (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 5
                         draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
                         IPv6 Over the IP Specific part of the Packet
             INT         Convergence sublayer in 802.16 Networks
                         (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 5
                         draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-09.txt
                         Note: NOTE: There are some LC and IEEE-review
                         comments pending
                  Token: Jari Arkko
             TSV         NAT Behavioral Requirements for TCP (BCP) - 5
                         of 5
                         draft-ietf-behave-tcp-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund

          2.1.2 Returning Item

            Area  Date

            SEC         Lightweight OCSP Profile for High Volume
                        Environments (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                        draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-08.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Russ Housley

     2.2 Individual Submissions

       2.2.1 New Item

         Area  Date

         APP         IMAP Extension for SASL Initial Client Response
                     (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                     draft-siemborski-imap-sasl-initial-response-06.txt
                     [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Chris Newman

       2.2.2 Returning Item
             NONE

3. Document Actions

   3.1 WG Submissions

       Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
       reasonable
       contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
       covers? If
       not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

            INT         Analysis of IPv6 Link Models for 802.16 based
                        Networks (Informational) - 1 of 2
                        draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-link-model-analysis-03.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                        Note: PROTO Shepherd is Soohong Daniel Park
                        <[email-masked]>
                 Token: Jari Arkko
            INT         TRILL Routing Requirements in Support of
                        RBridges (Informational) - 2 of 2
                        draft-ietf-trill-routing-reqs-02.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Mark Townsley

          3.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              INT         Five-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                          of 1
                          Host Identity Protocol (Experimental) - 1 of
                          1
                          draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt
                          Using ESP transport format with HIP
                          (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-hip-esp-05.txt
                          Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration
                          Extension (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-hip-registration-02.txt
                          End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the
                          Host Identity Protocol (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-hip-mm-05.txt
                          Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Rendezvous
                          Extension (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-hip-rvs-05.txt
                   Token: Mark Townsley

   3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

       Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
       reasonable
       contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
       covers? If
       not, what changes would make it so?"

     3.2.1 New Item

       Area  Date

                   The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the Session
       RAI         Initiation Protocol for the Open Mobile Alliance
                   Push-to-talk over Cellular (Informational) - 1 of 1
                   draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-05.txt
                   [Open Web Ballot]
                   Note: SIPPING RFC 3427 Expert Reviewer is Gonzalo
                   Camarillo; dependency of OMA
            Token: Jon Peterson

     3.2.2 Returning Item
           NONE

   3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

       The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
       found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
       IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
       <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
       that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
       not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
       document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
       therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
       approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
       IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
       therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
       approval.

       Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
       to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

      3.3.1 New Item

        Area  Date

        OPS         Wireless LAN Control Protocol (WiCoP)
                    (Informational) - 1 of 2
                    draft-iino-capwap-wicop-02.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: This document is an independent submission
                    via the RFC Editor. In conformace with RFC 3932,
                    Section 4, the IESG requests the publication of the
                    following note: "This RFC documents the WiCoP
                    protocol as it was when submitted to the IETF as a
                    basis for further work in the CAPWAP WG, and
                    therefore it may resemble a current IETF work in
                    progress or a published IETF work. This RFC itself
                    is not a candidate for any level of Internet
                    Standard. The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the
                    fitness of this RFC for any purpose, and in
                    particular notes that it has not had complete IETF
                    review for such things as security, congestion
                    control, or inappropriate interaction with deployed
                    protocols. The RFC Editor has chosen to publish
                    this document at its discretion."
             Token: Dan Romascanu
        OPS         Light Weight Access Point Protocol (Informational)
                    - 2 of 2
                    draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: This document is an independent submission
                    via the RFC Editor. In conformace with RFC 3932,
                    Section 4, the IESG requests the publication of the
                    following note: "This RFC documents the LWAPP
                    protocol as it was when submitted to the IETF as a
                    basis for further work in the CAPWAP WG, and
                    therefore it may resemble a current IETF work in
                    progress or a published IETF work. This RFC itself
                    is not a candidate for any level of Internet
                    Standard. The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the
                    fitness of this RFC for any purpose, and in
                    particular notes that it has not had complete IETF
                    review for such things as security, congestion
                    control, or inappropriate interaction with deployed
                    protocols. The RFC Editor has chosen to publish
                    this document at its discretion."
             Token: Dan Romascanu

      3.3.2 Returning Item

        Area  Date

        OPS         SLAPP : Secure Light Access Point Protocol
                    (Informational) - 1 of 1
                    draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-01.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
                    Note: This document is an independent submission
                    via the RFC Editor. In conformace with RFC 3932,
                    Section 4, the IESG requests the publication of the
                    following note: "This RFC documents the SLAPP
                    protocol as it was when submitted to the IETF as a
                    basis for further work in the CAPWAP WG, and
                    therefore it may resemble a current IETF work in
                    progress or a published IETF work. This RFC itself
                    is not a candidate for any level of Internet
                    Standard. The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the
                    fitness of this RFC for any purpose, and in
                    particular notes that it has not had complete IETF
                    review for such things as security, congestion
                    control, or inappropriate interaction with deployed
                    protocols. The RFC Editor has chosen to publish
                    this document at its discretion."
             Token: Dan Romascanu

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 EXECUTIVE SESSION: Confirmation of ISOC BoT Appointment (Russ
Housley)
6.2 IANA designated expert for RFC4728
6.3 IANA designated expert for RFC3936
6.4 IANA designated expert for RFC4204

7. Working Group News