Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-06-21 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-06-21).

Updated 2:2:29 EDT, June 18, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               RTG         The Generalized TTL Security Mechanism
                           (GTSM) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 8
                           draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               SEC  Nov 8  Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2
                           of 8
                           The syslog Protocol (Proposed Standard) - 2
                           of 8
                           draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-21.txt
                           Transmission of syslog messages over UDP
                           (Proposed Standard)
                           draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-09.txt
                    Token: Sam Hartman
               RTG         Label Switching Router Self-Test (Proposed
                           Standard) - 3 of 8
                           draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-07.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               TSV         RTP and the Datagram Congestion Control
                           Protocol (DCCP) (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 8
                           draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd: Tom Phelan
                           ([email-masked])
                    Token: Lars Eggert
               RAI         A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services
                           (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 8
                           draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-06.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               INT         Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in split scenario
                           (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 8
                           draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                           <[email-masked]>
                           NOTE: Last Call expires June 25, 4 days
                           after IESG telechat
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               INT         DHCPv4 Relay Agent Flags Suboption (Proposed
                           Standard) - 7 of 8
                           draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-flags-03.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd is
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Jari Arkko
                           OSPF protocol extensions for Path
               RTG         Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
                           (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 8
                           draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon

            2.1.2 Returning Item

                 Area  Date

                 SEC  Feb 24 OpenPGP Message Format (Proposed Standard)
                             - 1 of 1
                             draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-22.txt [Open
                             Web Ballot]
                      Token: Sam Hartman

      2.2 Individual Submissions

                2.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                2.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                           of 6
                           Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
                           Network Access (PANA) Framework
                           (Informational) - 1 of 6
                           draft-ietf-pana-framework-09.txt
                           Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
                           Network Access (PANA) (Proposed Standard)
                           draft-ietf-pana-pana-16.txt
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               OPS         IPFIX Applicability (Informational) - 2 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ipfix-as-11.txt
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
                           Security Threats and Requirements for
               RAI         Emergency Call Marking and Mapping
                           (Informational) - 3 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
                           Requirements for Emergency Context
               RAI         Resolution with Internet Technologies
                           (Informational) - 4 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-13.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
                           Reducing Redundancy in IP Flow Information
               OPS         Export (IPFIX) and Packet Sampling (PSAMP)
                           Reports (Informational) - 5 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Nevil Brownlee is the proto-shepherd
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               INT         Mobile IPv4 RADIUS requirements
                           (Informational) - 6 of 6
                           draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-03.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd is Pete McCann
                           <[email-masked]>
                           NOTE: Last Call ends on June 25th, 4 days
                           after IESG telechat
                    Token: Jari Arkko

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
              GEN         P-Profile-Key Private Header (P-Header)
                          (Informational) - 1 of 4
                          draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-02.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
                          Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the
              GEN         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for
                          Authorization of Early Media (Informational)
                          - 2 of 4
                          draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
              INT         IPv6 Socket API for Address Selection
                          (Informational) - 3 of 4
                          draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-06.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: A new revision is needed to address
                          Last Call comments
                   Token: Jari Arkko
              SEC  May 15 Suite B in Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail
                          Extensions (S/MIME) (Informational) - 4 of 4
                          draft-housley-smime-suite-b-02.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk

           3.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News