Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-06-07 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-06-07).

Updated 2:2:31 EDT, June 4, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         iSCSI Corrections and Clarifications (Proposed
                         Standard) - 1 of 6
                         draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-08.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                         Note: Document Shepherd: David Black
                  Token: Lars Eggert
             APP         The Atom Publishing Protocol (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 6
                         draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-15.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault
             INT         DHCPv6 Leasequery (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 6
                         draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-leasequery-00.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                         Note: Document Shepherd is Ralph Droms
                         <[email-masked]>
                  Token: Jari Arkko
             INT         DNSSEC Hashed Authenticated Denial of
                         Existence (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 6
                         draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Exiting IETF LC 5/23
                  Token: Mark Townsley
             INT         DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo Request Option
                         (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 6
                         draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-01.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document Shepherd is Stig Venaas
                         <[email-masked]>
                  Token: Jari Arkko
             TSV         Middlebox Communications (MIDCOM) Protocol
                         Semantics (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 6
                         draft-ietf-midcom-rfc3989-bis-00.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: This document is an draft update of the
                         process of taking RFC 3989 to proposed
                         standard. It inherits the state RFC3989 to
                         proposed had.

                         The ones that has reviewed it before should
                         just copy their ballot position to this new
                         ballot.
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund

          2.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              INT         DNS Name Server Identifier Option (NSID)
                          (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                          draft-ietf-dnsext-nsid-02.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Mark Townsley

     2.2 Individual Submissions

               2.2.1 New Item
                     NONE
               2.2.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Domain Name
               INT  Feb 1  System (DNS) Extensions (Experimental) - 1
                           of 6
                           draft-ietf-hip-dns-09.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               RAI         Multiple Dialog Usages in the Session
                           Initiation Protocol (Informational) - 2 of 6
                           draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-06.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               INT         Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility
                           Support (Informational) - 3 of 6
                           draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Proto shepherd is TJ Kniveton
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               INT         Using the Host Identity Protocol with Legacy
                           Applications (Experimental) - 4 of 6
                           draft-ietf-hip-applications-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley
                           Use of Addresses in Generalized
               RTG         Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
                           Networks (Informational) - 5 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               INT         Mobile IPv4 Fast Handovers (Experimental) -
                           6 of 6
                           draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-07.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd is Pete McCann
                    Token: Jari Arkko

            3.1.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                INT         Problem Statement: Dual Stack Mobility
                            (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-03.txt [Open
                            Web Ballot]
                            Note: PROTO shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                            <[email-masked]>
                            NOTE 1: There are significant RFC Editor
                            notes!
                            NOTE 2: Bringing back to agenda to resolve
                            discusses and get more votes
                     Token: Jari Arkko

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         IPv6 Socket API for Address Selection
                           (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jari Arkko

             3.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 GEN         Explicit Multicast (Xcast) Concepts and
                             Options (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                             draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-11.txt [Open
                             Web Ballot]
                      Token: Ross Callon

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE
      3.3.3 For Action

           Area  Date

           GEN         Limited IP Header Compression over PPP
                       (Informational) - 1 of 1
                       draft-jurski-pppext-iphc-02.txt
                Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

                 4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                     NONE
              4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                     Area  Date
                     OPS  May 17 Operations and Management Area Working
                                 Group (opsawg) - 1 of 2
                          Token: Dan
                     RAI  May 16 Basic Level of Interoperability for
                                 SIP Services (bliss) - 2 of 2
                          Token: Cullen

      4.2 WG Rechartering

            4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                  Area  Date
                              Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling
                  INT  May 28 and Handoff Optimization (mipshop) - 1 of
                              1
                       Token: Jari

                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                    NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News