Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt

From: John E Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:05:42 +0000

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt
Reviewer: John Drake
Review Date: July 10 2014
IETF LC End Date: 2014-07-13
Intended Status: Informational

Summary:
    
   The document is ready for publication.

Comments:

    I think the document is well written and easily understood.  

Major Issues:

    Major issues are the type of concerns that will result in the
    document being blocked until they are resolved. The Routing ADs will
    become involved.  Please include all of the major issues you have
    found. Give as much context information as possible (e.g., section
    numbers, paragraph counts).  If you find no major issues, please
    write: "No major issues found."

    No major issues found

Minor Issues:

    Minor issues are concerns about clarity or technical accuracy that
    should be discussed and resolved before publication, but which would
    normally be resolved between the authors and the reviewers.  Please
    include all of the minor issues you have found. Give as much context
    information as possible (e.g., section numbers, paragraph counts).
    If you find no minor issues, please write: "No minor issues found."

    No minor issues found

Nits:

    None

Yours Irrespectively,

John