Subject: [SAM] IRSG review for draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:07:19 +0100

Hi all,

SAMRG has completed work on

             Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
                draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/54

We are soliciting IRSG reviews now. Please let me know if you can review 
this draft.

Thanks,

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:58:10 +0100

I'm no expert on any of this, but stand up and volunteer nevertheless...

Michael

On 21. feb. 2013, at 12:07, Thomas C. Schmidt wrote:

> We are soliciting IRSG reviews now. Please let me know if you can review this draft.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Thomas
> 
> -- 
>

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:31:36 +0100

Great Michael,

many thanks!

Cheers,

Thomas

--