Subject: VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:59:14 +0200 (MEST)

V I R U S  A L E R T
                           --------------------

Notre anti-virus (Amavix + McAfee) a détecté le(s) virus suivant(s) :

	W32/Sobig.f@MM

dans votre message adressé à :

<[email-masked]>

Votre message n'a pas été délivré, veuillez désinfecter votre fichier
avant de le renvoyer.
_____________________________________________________________________

Our viruschecker (Amavix + McAfee) found the

	W32/Sobig.f@MM

virus(es) in your email to the following recipient(s):

<[email-masked]>

Your message was not delivered to your recipient, please check your
system for viruses before sending it again.

For your reference, here are the headers from your email:

------------------------- BEGIN HEADERS -----------------------------
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Your application
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:53:34 --0700
Importance: Normal

-------------------------- END HEADERS ------------------------------