Subject: YOUR KIND ATTENTION...

From: "MRS VERA NKAGA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:57:48 +0100

GOOD DAY TO YOU.

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT EMBARACED BY MY
CONTACTING YOU BY THIS MEANS SINCE WE HAVE NOT MET
BEFORE THIS TIME.MY NAME IS MRS.VERA NKAGA -WIDOW
FROM ANGOLA.MY LATE HUSBAND SERVED IN THE PAST ANGOLAN GOVERNMENT
BEFORE HIS DEATH.

FOLLOWING HIS DEATH THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT
CONFISTICATED ALL OUR PROPERTIES AND I HAD TO RELOCATE TO NIGERIA
WITH MY FIVE CHILDREN.RECENTLY MY HUSBAND'S WILL WAS READ AND TO
OUR JOY AND RELIEF,HE HAS KEPT THE SUM OF $20MUSD IN TRUST FOR
THE UPKEEP OF THE FAMILY.THIS MONEY HE DEPOSITED(CASH)WITH A
SECURITY DEPOSIT/FINANCE
COMPANY IN COTONOU WITH A FIRM INSTRUCTION THAT I SHOULD
SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IT ABROAD IN ANY GOOD
BUSINESS.HENCE I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR ASSISTANCE
INVESTMENT.THIS WILL BE A JOINT VENTURE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL
DEMAND TRUST AND SINCERITY AND I BELIEVE YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM
THIS PROJECT,AS I WILL RELY ON YOU FOR IT'S SUCCESS. PLEASE DO
INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME
THROUGH MY E-MAIL,SO THAT I CAN
GIVE YOU THE DETAILS.
BYE WHILE EXPECTING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS VERA NKAGA.