Subject: [Spam] URGENT ASSISTANT

From: MR SANBIBI ADA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:00:35 +0200

THE PRESIDENT/CEO/MANAGING DIRECTOR
   GOOD DAY,
 YOU MAY BE SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS LETTER FROM ME SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME
PERSONALLY. THE PURPOSE OF MY INTRODUCTION IS THAT I AM MR SANBIBI ADA
THE
FIRST SON OF DR. ADA KING WHO WAS RECENTLY MURDERED IN THE LAND DISPUTE IN
ZIMBABWE. I WAS FURNISH WITH VIABLE INFORMATION FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE
HERE IN AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS AND DECIDED TO WRITE YOU.
BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HE HAD TAKEN ME TO JOHANESBURG TO DEPOSITE
THE SUM OF FIFTEEN.FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$15.500.00) IN A
SECURITY COMPANY THAT MOVE THIS MONEY DIPLOMATICALY TO THE NETHERLANDS, AS
IF HE FORESAW THE LOOMING DANGER IN ZIMBABWE. THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED IN A
BOX AS DIPLOMATIC ITEMS OF HIGH VALUE TO REDUCE THE COST OF
TRANSPORTATION AND TO AVOID MUCH DEMURAGE FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY. THIS
AMOUNT WAS MEANT FOR THE PURCHASE OF NEW MACHINES AND CHEMICALS FOR FARMS
AND ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW FARM IN SWAZILAND.
THIS LAND PROBLEM CAME WHEN ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT MR. ROBERT MUGABE,
INTRODUCED A NEW LAND RESOLUTION THAT WHOLLY AFFECTED RICH FARMERS MAINLY
WHITE AND SOME FEW BLACK FARMERS. THIS RESULTED TO THE KILLING AND MOB
ACTION BY ZIMBABWE WAR VETERANS AND SOME LUNATICS IN THE SOCIETY.INFACT A
LOT OF PEOPLE WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS LAND REFORMED PROGRAM WHICH MY
FATHER WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS.
IT IS AGAINST THIS BACKGROUND THAT I AM CURRENTLY STAYING IN AMSTERDAM AS
A REFUGEE AND TO SEEK FOR A TRUST WORTHY INDIVIDUAL/FIRM TO ADVICE ME IN
MAKING THE RIGHTFULL INVESTMENT AS WELL AS TO PROVIDE FOREIGN ACCOUNT(S)
WHERE THE FUNDS WILL BE LODGE INTO. SINCE THE LAW OF THE NETHERLANDS
PROHIBIT A REFUGEE (ASYLUM SEEKER) TO OPEN ACCOUNT OR TO BE INVOLVED IN ANY
FINACIAL TRANSACTION. AS THE ELDEST SON OF MY FATHER, I AM SADDLED WITH THE
RESPONSIBILITY OF SEEKING A GENUINE FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY COULD
BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY GOVERNMENT WHO ARE BENT ON
TAKING EVERYTHING WE HAVE GOT. I AM FACED WITH THE DILEMA OF INVESTING THIS
AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE NETHERLANDS FOR THE FEAR OF GOING THROUGH THE SAME
EXPERIENCE IN FUTURE SINCE BOTH COUNTRIES HAVE SIMILAR HISTORY. MOREOVER,
THE NETHERLANDS FOREIGN EXCHANGE POLICY DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH INVESTMENT FROM
ASYLUM SEEKERS.
AS REGARDS YOUR COMMISSION/REMUNERATION, I AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY HAVE
DECIDED TO OFFER YOU 25% OF THE TOTAL SUM IMMIDIATELY AFTER WE CLEARED THE
CONSIGNMENT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY VAULT AND ALSO SET ASIDE 5% FOR ALL
YOUR EXPENSES (E. I TELEPHONE BILLS, TRAVELLING EXPENSES, HOTEL BILLS AND
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES).
NOTE: I SHALL COMMIT HALF OF MY SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM INTO A JOINT VENTURE
PROJECT PREFERABLY IN THE PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE OR OTHER PROFITABLE
BUSINESS VENTURE. BE ASSURED THAT YOU STAND NO RISK OF ANY KIND. AS SOON AS
I GET YOUR CONSENT, I WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE DETAILS AND CONTACT OF THE
SECURITY COMPANY AND A FACE TO FACE MEETING WILL BE ARRANGE IN ORDER TO
KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.
PLEASE. CONTACT ME WITH THE ABOVE TELEPHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, WHILE
I IMPLORE YOU TO MAINTAIN THE ABSOLUTE SECRECY REQUIRED IN THIS
TRANSACTION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. SANBIBI ADA