Subject: >>WANT MORE SALES STARTING NOW?

From: "Seameth"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 00:22:44 GMT

Hello,

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MESSAGE SEEN BY
OVER 15.7 MILLION OPT-IN, TARGETED PEOPLE DAILY?

PLUS RECEIVE OVER $2,000 WORTH OF FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

Below contains all the information you will ever need to market
your product or service on the Internet.

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like 
Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people to 
see, you have several options. Traditional methods include print 
advertising, direct mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all 
effective, but they all have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME
CONSUMING. Not only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making
your message heard by the right people. Also, Internet Search Engine
Submissions, Classified Ads, Newsgroup Postings simply DO NOT
WORK effectively.

Now this has all changed!

Thanks to the top programmers in the world and their NEW EMAIL
TECHNOLOGY, You can send millions of email messages daily for
FREE...Without getting terminated from your current Internet connection!

It's very simple to do and you can be increasing your sales within minutes
of installing this extraordinary new software!

Besides...It's the only real way to advertise on the Internet that works...Period!

BELOW IS JUST A SAMPLE OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU...

>>>WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH OVER 15.7 MILLION OPT-IN EMAIL
ADDRESSES TO GET YOU STARTED RIGHT AWAY!

>>>FREE EMAIL ADDRESS DOWNLOADS FOR LIFE!

>>>YOU WILL RECEIVE OVER $2,000 WORTH OF 
EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE FREE!

Including......

BROADCAST EMAIL SENDING SOFTWARE...(send millions of email
advertisements daily with a few clicks of your mouse. New built in 
stealth technology). Be one of the first people to use it. We used the 
same software to send you this email message.

EMAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE...(Retreive new targeted email
addresses daily. Hundreds of thousands of them)

LIST MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE...(Keep your lists clean, opt-in
and manage all your remove requests, leads, sales etc...)

POP-UP ADVERTISER...No need to pay someone else for 
pop-up advertising. Save $1,000s weekly. It's yours today free! 
Plus you can resell this software and keep 100% of the profit or
simply give it as a free gift along with your current services.

and much...much more!

Hurry...This extraordinary offer ends soon!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, click
on the link below or copy and paste the complete web address into 
your Internet browser.

<br><A HREF="http://www.realadvertisingthatworks.us/broadcast.htm">Click Here For More Information</A><br>

http://www.realadvertisingthatworks.us/broadcast.htm

______________________________________________________
Want to be REMOVED from our email list?
You were sent this email because you used our Opt-in service.
We hope you enjoy reading our messages. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails from us, Click on the link below.
http://www.realadvertisingthatworks.us/removeme.htm
Thank you for your cooperation.
________________________________________________________