Subject: Reply Soon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:48:59 +0200 (CEST)

Abdulkareem Mohammed
InterGlobe Bank Plc
South West Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 3788065

I am the Manager, Credit and Accounts Department, of InterGlobe Bank Plc.

I  write you in respect of a foreign customer with A/C Number
14-225-2004/UTB/T.  Who, among  others on board, had a plane crash in
Sokoto in 1999. All on board died in the plane crash.

Sir, since the demise of this our customer, Mr Levy Shimona, a Lebanese
import and export tycoon here, I have kept a close monitor of his deposit
records and accounts. Since then nobody has come to claim the money as his
next of kin. Mr Levy Shimona has US$12.4 million in a coded account. It is
only an insider that can produce the password of the deposit particulars.
As it stands now, there is nobody in a position to provide the required
information other than myself considering my position with the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come for the claims of the deposit as
next  of kin, I seek for your co-operation to use your name and
particulars as the next of kin to the deceased and the beneficiary of the
fund. This will enable us to send the money to an offshore account that
will be provided by you for sharing, as I am the only person who has the
code to the deposit and have already removed the file from the company
safe.

What is required of you is to send an application seeking claims of the
deposit as the next of kin to Levy Shimona. I will send you the specimen
copy of the required application as soon as you show your illingness to
assist me. Note that the banking rule here does not allow unclaimed
deposits to stay for a period of more than four years, otherwise it is
recalled to the Government Treasury since it is an expatriate's account.

In view of the above, I implore you to join me to lay claim to this
deposit as the next of kin to Mr Levy Shimona. There is no risk involved
in the business as you will be given all vital information about the
deposit ingredients. It is good for you to note that all modalities have
been put in place for a hitch-free operation. Sharing will be made in the
ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

Please note that your last name does not affect anything as a next of kin
need not be a direct relative of the deceased, It is a legally binding
law in the constitution of any country, Therefore, your nationality should
not be a problem too.

Kind Regards,

Abdulkareem Mohammed

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from interglobe FS  is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If it is not intended for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The
internet cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses,
interception or  interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, interglobe
and its affiliates accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in
connection with the use of this email.  Under no circumstances shall this
email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision of services
by interglobe FS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buying or selling a car? Check out the FREE classified section at http://www.searchmalta.com