Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 15:08:57 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-01-21

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Russ Housley          R2020-12-15 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd
Tero Kivinen          R2020-01-06 draft-foudil-securitytxt
Brian Weis            R2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-dev-urn
Liang Xia              2020-11-30 draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-12-03 draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model
Russ Housley          R2020-12-15 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan
Tero Kivinen          R2020-01-06 draft-foudil-securitytxt
Watson Ladd            None       draft-ietf-rift-applicability
Chris Lonvick          2021-01-29 draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update
David Mandelberg       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl
Catherine Meadows      2021-01-25 draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling
Daniel Migault         2021-01-20 draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2
Russ Mundy             2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-transport
Rich Salz             R2020-08-14 draft-ietf-suit-architecture
Brian Weis            R2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-dev-urn
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Christopher Wood      R2021-01-18 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model
Liang Xia              2020-11-30 draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Alexey Melnikov        2021-02-01 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Francesca Palombini
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper