Subject: [secdir] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-07

From: Russ Housley via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 07:14:11 -0700

Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review result: Ready

I reviewed this document as part of the Security Directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Security Area
Directors.  Document authors, document editors, and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other IETF Last Call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-07
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2021-04-01
IETF LC End Date: 2021-03-22
IESG Telechat date: 2021-04-08

Summary: Ready

Thanks for addressing my comments on the previous version.

Major Concerns:  None

Minor Concerns:  None

IDnits reports:

** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 2986

However, this is not a concern.  RFC 2986 is in the Downref registry.