Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 05:33:43 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-04-08

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2021-03-24 draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid
Daniel Gillmor         2021-03-26 draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs
Russ Housley          R2021-03-22 draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation
Joseph Salowey        R2021-02-09 draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt
Yaron Sheffer         R2020-10-16 draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator
Melinda Shore         R2021-02-16 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2021-03-16 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry
Shaun Cooley           2021-02-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Alan DeKok             2021-03-24 draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid
Daniel Franke          2021-03-28 draft-ietf-tls-dtls-connection-id
Daniel Gillmor         2021-03-26 draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2019-12-13 draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Dan Harkins            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam
Russ Housley          R2021-03-22 draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Aanchal Malhotra       None       draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Sandra Murphy         R2021-04-05 draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Tim Polk               None       draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds
Joseph Salowey        R2021-02-09 draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt
Yaron Sheffer         R2020-10-16 draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator
Melinda Shore         R2021-02-16 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk
Carl Wallace          R2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
Samuel Weiler          2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tls-dtls13
Brian Weis             2021-02-19 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Scott Kelly            2021-04-01 draft-ietf-tcpm-accurate-ecn
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Paul Wouters           2021-02-19 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman