Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 PARs under Consideration - Jul 2021 Plenary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:11:00 -0400

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and ICAID will be
considered at the IEEE 802 July 2021 Plenary, which will be held
electronically -  

*	802.1Qcw - Amendment: YANG Data Models for Scheduled Traffic, Frame
Preemption, and Per-Stream Filtering and Policing, PAR Extension
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2021/cw-PAR-extension-0521-v01.p
df>  and CSD
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2017/cw-draft-CSD-0517-v02.pdf> 
*	802.1Qcj - Amendment: Automatic Attachment to Provider Backbone
Bridging (PBB) services, PAR Extension
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2021/cj-PAR-extension-0521-v01.p
df>  and CSD
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/new-autoattach-romascanu-cs
d-0315-v01.pptx> 
*	802.1 - Industry Connections: Nendica ICAID
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/21/1-21-0011-05-ICne-draft-nendica-icaid-
renewal.docx> 
*	802.3de - Amendment: Enhancements to the MAC Merge function and the
Time Synchronization Service Interface (TSSI) to include Point-to-Point 10
Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0113-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3de-draf
t-par-responses.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0112-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3de-draf
t-csd-responses.pdf> 
*	802.15.13 Standard: Multi-Gigabit per Second Optical Wireless
Communications (OWC), with Ranges up to 200 meters, for both stationary and
mobile devices, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0267-01-0000-par-extension-requ
est-for-p802-15-13.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0073-00-ACSD-802-15-13.docx> 
*	802.15.4-2020/Cor1 Corrigendum 1:Correction of errors preventing
backward compatibility, PAR Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0270-04-Cor2-tg4-2020-cor1-par-
modification-draft.docx> 
*	802.15.4ab Amendment: Enhanced Ultra Wide-Band (UWB) Physical Layers
(PHYs) and Associated MAC Enhancements,
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0126-02-nuwb-p802-15-4ab-par-dr
aft-from-myproject.pdf>  PAR and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0047-05-nuwb-draft-csd-ng-uwb.d
ocx> 
*	802.15.6a Amendment: Dependable Human and Vehicle Body Area
Networks, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0259-03-006a-ieee-802-15-6a-par
-draft.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0260-02-006a-ieee-802-15-6a-csd
-draft.docx> 
*	802.15.14 Standard: Ad-Hoc Impulse Radio Ultra Wideband Wireless
Networks, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0274-04-0014-sg14-ns-uwb-par-wo
rking-draft.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0278-04-0014-sg14-draft-csd-for
-ns-uwb.docx> 
*	802.15.15 Standard: Ad-Hoc Low-Rate Wireless Networks, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0265-03-0015-sg15-ns-nb-par-wor
king-draft.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0301-00-0015-sg15-draft-csd-for
-ns-nb.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 14 Jul 2021,
AoE

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work