Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:41:34 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-06-17

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Melinda Shore          2021-05-17 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging

For telechat 2021-07-01

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Chris Lonvick         R2020-07-03 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2021-03-16 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Shaun Cooley           2021-02-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Alan DeKok             2021-03-24 draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid
Daniel Gillmor         2021-03-26 draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2021-06-10 draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Dan Harkins           R2021-03-22 draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Charlie Kaufman       R2021-06-18 draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis
Scott Kelly            2021-06-18 draft-ietf-6man-grand
Tero Kivinen           2021-06-21 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint
Watson Ladd            None       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server
Barry Leiba            None       draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server
Chris Lonvick         R2020-07-03 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding
Aanchal Malhotra       None       draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-04-27 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation
Russ Mundy             2021-04-20 draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls
Sandra Murphy         R2021-04-05 draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Yoav Nir               2021-04-28 draft-ietf-core-new-block
Melinda Shore          2021-05-17 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Carl Wallace          R2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
Samuel Weiler          2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tls-dtls13
Brian Weis             2021-02-19 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Christopher Wood       2021-06-15 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Daniel Franke          2021-06-30 draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Aanchal Malhotra
  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir