Subject: FW: IETF Meetings and Overhead Projectors

From: "Lisa Dusseault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:22:00 -0800

FYI -- don't bother bringing overhead slides or blanks to WG meetings
unless we know ahead of time you need an overhead.  Since most people
bring laptops for presentations anyway, this won't impact us much.

Which reminds me -- we need input for the agenda for the SF WebDAV
meeting (which is *tentatively* scheduled for Tuesday, March 18).
Particularly, I need volunteers to lead discussions on various topics
like ACLs, bindings, ordered collections, search, RFC2518bis issues.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Marcia Beaulieu
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 7:46 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Dinara Suleymanova
Subject: IETF Meetings and Overhead Projectors

Hi all,

Starting with the IETF meeting in San Francisco, overhead projectors
will
not be
provided in the meeting rooms unless specifically requested.  Data
projectors will
be in all working group and BOF meeting rooms.

If you feel there is a need for an overhead projector in your session,
please send
your request to [email-masked]

Thanks,

Marcia