Subject: Re: Issue #66: MUST_AN_IF_HEADER_CHECK_THE_ROOT_OF_URL

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:48:00 +0200

Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...
> 2) Keep our earlier statement -- basically clients MUST submit the lock 
> token with the URL of the lock root; and state that otherwise the 
> behaviour is server-defined (thus interoperable).
>  
> As 2) is what we discussed before, I think I prefer that point of view. 
> However, if people think we should explicitly allow 1), I'll happily 
> document that as well.
> ...

OK, I haven't seen any feedback except for Geoff C. who preferred 2) as 
well, so I'll resolve 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-latest.html#rfc.issue.066_MUST_AN_IF_HEADER_CHECK_THE_ROOT_OF_URL> 
accordingly.

Best regards, Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760