Subject: [Arcing] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lewis-domain-names-02.txt

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 17:37:12 +0000

I hadn't planned to submit the -02 update in concert with the Howdy
message, but the timing is convenient.

This is an individual draft with help from others, thrown in for
consideration.

On 1/28/16, 12:28, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-lewis-domain-names-02.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Edward Lewis and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-lewis-domain-names
>Revision:	02
>Title:		Domain Names
>Document date:	2016-01-30
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		17
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-domain-names-02.txt
>Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lewis-domain-names/
>Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-domain-names-02
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lewis-domain-names-02
>
>Abstract:
>This document states a definition of Domain Name beyond the use of
>the term within the Domain Name System.  The document includes a
>survey of the diverse ways Domain Names have been interpreted within
>various protocols over time.  The purpose of this is to give a solid
>foundation for work on Domain Names across all protocols making use
>of Domain Names.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>