Subject: [avtext] Minutes for IETF 82 Taipei

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:09:50 +0100

WG,

Sorry for the minutes being very late. I have been ill and Keith wasn't 
present. Please review them and comment them. We will attempt submitting 
them for the proceedings when you have had some time to review them.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:22:16 +0100

WG,

On Friday if I haven't received any comments on these minutes I will
send them to agenda for hopefully inclusion in the proceedings.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund