Subject: [avtext] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:28:05 +0200

WG,

As individual I would like to inform you that this update is just a
version number and date bump. No other changes. An updated version will
be provided later. But until then we think it should be available in
datatracker.

Cheers

Magnus

Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:21:37 +0200
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume
	Author(s)       : Azam Akram
                          Bo Burman
                          Daniel Grondal
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   With the increased popularity of real-time multimedia applications,
   users demand more control over communication sessions.  This document
   describes how a receiver in a multimedia conversation can pause and
   resume incoming data from a sender by sending real-time feedback
   messages when using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) for real time
   data transport.  This document extends the Codec Control Messages
   (CCM) RTCP feedback package by adding a group of new real-time
   feedback messages used to pause and resume RTP data streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt