Subject: [avtext] FW: Need volunteers for the NomCom

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:09:47 +0200

(As WG cochair)

Please take note and volunteer if you are eligible.

Regards

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NomCom Chair
Sent: 30 July 2012 04:23
To: Working Group Chairs
Subject: Need volunteers for the NomCom

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the 2012-2013 NomCom.
As you know, the success of the NomCom process depends crucially on 
having a large pool of volunteers from throughout the IETF community. 
In particular, it is valuable for the pool of volunteers to have strong 
representation from all of the technical areas within the IETF. 

I understand that not all IETF participants read the IETF announce list 
frequently. Therefore, if you would be willing to inform active participants 
in your working groups about this year's call for NomCom volunteers, I 
would greatly appreciate it. 

The NomCom 2012-2013 Call for Volunteers is open until this Sunday, 
August 5. Details can be found at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/49851/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]