Subject: [avtext] AVTEXT agenda

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:16:28 +0200

AVTEXT
======

I've uploaded the following preliminary agenda for AVTEXT. This gives some time to all the current WG items and also to author drafts where we have received a request. Please feel free to agenda bash.

Regards

Keith

Wednesday 13:00 - 14:30

Chairs:
	Keith Drage
	Magnus Westerlund

13:00		Agenda bash and status check (10 min)
		Chairs

13:10		Content Splicing for RTP Sessions (15 min)
		Update and IESG issues
		http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-11.txt
		Jinwei Xia

13:25		RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume (10 min)
		http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-03.txt
		Bo Burman

13:35		RTCP SDES Item SRCNAME to Label Individual Sources (15 min)
		http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname-02.txt
		Bo Burman

13:50		Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session (10 min)
		Where are we?
		http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06.txt
		Glen Zorn

14:00		Duplicating RTP Streams (10 min)
		Where are we?
		http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-duplication-00.txt
		Ali Begen

14:10		(Wrap up)