Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:09:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
   rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
   to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
   clock rates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/