Subject: [email-masked] mailing list reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 17:54:53 -0700

You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list [email-masked].  You will need
this password in order to change your membership options (e.g. do you
want regular delivery or digest delivery), and having this password
makes it easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

You are subscribed with the address:
[email-masked]

Your calsify password is: SjASj+HN

To make changes to your membership options, log in and visit your
options web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/calsify/calsify-archive-feit0ahl%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such changes via email by sending a message to:

    [email-masked]

with the text "help" in the subject or body.  The automatic reply will
contain more detailed instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to the calsify mailing list
administrator at [email-masked].