Subject: [calsify] New Version Notification for draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:47:11 -0400

Hi,
As discussed a few weeks ago I have written a draft that defines a way for 
vCard and iCalendar parameter values to be encoded using an escape sequence 
that allows certain characters, previously forbidden from appearing in a 
parameter value, to now be included.

Comments welcome...

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: July 7, 2012 9:43:57 AM -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cyrus Daboo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard
Creation date:	 2012-07-07
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encodi
ng-00.txt Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to iCalendar and vCard data
   formats to allow parameter values to include certain characters
   forbidden by the existing specifications.

The IETF Secretariat

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 09:43:57 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cyrus Daboo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard
Creation date:	 2012-07-07
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-00

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to iCalendar and vCard data
   formats to allow parameter values to include certain characters
   forbidden by the existing specifications.

The IETF Secretariat