Subject: [calsify] draft-douglass-timezone-service-05

From: Bill McQuillan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:46:44 -0700

Comments on draft-douglass-timezone-service-05:

Section 4.1.2 Inactive Timezones

  The first line, third word ("zone") should probably be 
  removed.
  
  The third line, third word ("timezone") should be plural.

Section 6.5 Find operation

  I do not understand the difference between list and find 
  especially since the find example is "TBD". Is there supposed 
  to be some sort of looser matching with find?

Section 7.25.  TZ:name XML element

  This says that the values are "typically" one of "Standard" or
  "Daylight". Are these keywords or just descriptions? Could they
  change with locale? What would happen if some jurisdiction
  wanted to recreate "Double Summer Time" where the UTC Offset 
  changed by 2 hours?

-- 
Bill McQuillan <[email-masked]>