Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 10:14:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for iCalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-02-03

Abstract:
   This specification updates RELATED-TO and introduces new iCalendar
   properties LINK, STRUCTURED-CATEGORY and REFID to allow better
   linking and grouping of iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/