Subject: [calsify] IPR Disclosure for draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:14:44 +0100

Hello CalDAV Attachments Authors,

I am preparing the shepherd writeup for
draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments and would like to ask the
obligatory question regarding IPR.

Can you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required
for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have
already been filed, and that you are not aware of any further IPR
related to this draft?

If anyone else is aware of undeclared IPR, please voice your concerns.

Kind Regards,
Philipp

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:03:40 -0400

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University