Subject: Re: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02.txt

From: Ronald Tse <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 02:53:45 +0000

The latest draft looks ready to go. We are eager to support this in Ribose too.

Kind regards,
Ron

_____________________________________

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.

+=========================================================+
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.
+=========================================================+

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 13 March 2017 at 19:53:41
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject:  [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

Title : CalDAV Managed Attachments
Authors : Cyrus Daboo
Arnaud Quillaud
Kenneth Murchison
Filename : draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02.txt
Pages : 33
Date : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
This specification defines an extension to the calendar access
protocol (CalDAV) to allow attachments associated with iCalendar data
to be stored and managed on the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify