Subject: [calsify] AD review of draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:03:36 +0100

Hi,
The document is in a good shape, but I have a few minor comments/questions:

In Section 3 HTTP PUT is not mentioned. I think it should be added.

All examples should use https: URI scheme.

In 3.7: if SIZE property is included, should its value be
replaced/ignored/validated?

In 3.12.3: is support for Expect: 100-continue required in compliant
servers?

In Section 8 (Security Considerations): is it worth mentioning
Denial-of-Service attacks?

Appendix B, page 31: just to help me understand the example: after
adding an attachment the RECURRENCE-ID added is the same as the "rid"
request in the attachment-add request.

Thank you,
Alexey

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:57:15 +0100

> The document is in a good shape, but I have a few minor comments/questions:

I should add that none of my comments are blocking, so I will start IETF
LC on the document.