Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 07:54:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-05-04

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   and components which are of particular use for event publishers and
   in social networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar [RFC5545] to allow for data that is directly pertinent to
   an event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/