Subject: [calsify] discovery

From: Tim Hare <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:44:57 -0400

I am pretty sure the work of the Auto Discovery TC is not complete, but 
I want to ask:  has there ever been a <meta> tag for HTML pages to allow 
discovery of calendar "feeds" similar to what there is for RSS?

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.

---

From: Tim Hare <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:46:51 -0400

Sorry, I meant <link>, not <meta>...  as in this snippet

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" 
href="http://scripting.com/rss.xml">

Tim
On 6/26/2017 4:44 PM, Tim Hare wrote:
> I am pretty sure the work of the Auto Discovery TC is not complete, 
> but I want to ask:  has there ever been a <meta> tag for HTML pages to 
> allow discovery of calendar "feeds" similar to what there is for RSS?
>
> Tim Hare
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify
>