Subject: [calsify] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:11:35 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Mirja's concerns / confusion on the change from PS to
Informational. I read the background / shepherds write-up with explains this,
but am still not hugely comfortable with the situation -- if it is PS material,
and is implemented by a number of folk, PS seems acceptable -- but then again,
I fully get the desire to just get it shipped and done.

I had thought that I'd made some notes somewhere on an earlier version, but can
no longer find them. I'm fairly sure that they were written on a plane heading
somewhere, and were only minor nits, so...