Subject: [calsify] registering implementation associated to draft / rfcs

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:07:38 -0400

Dear draft / RFC authors and developers,

I would like to encourage co-authors and developers to register the known
implementations of their documents (draft or RFC). The following candidate
for that working group as well as for tzdist would be:

   - draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/>
   - draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/>
   - RFC 7529 *Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in the Internet Calendaring
   and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)*
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7529/>
   - RFC 7953 *Calendar Availability*
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7953/>
   - RFC 7986 *New Properties for iCalendar*
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7986/>

I am also including the tzdist documents:

   - RFC 7808 *Time Zone Data Distribution Service*
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7808/>
   - RFC 7809 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7809/>  *Calendaring
   Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV): Time Zones by Reference*

The code stand initiative [1] aims at connecting the drafts published
protocols to implementations. It would be great that co-authors could
create a code request associated to their document then  associate the
request with a known implementation.

In order to register your code request please:

   - click on [2],
   - login with your datatracker login,
   - click on "Coderequest"
   - click on "Create a Code Request" at the bottom of the list of
   requests.

Once you request has been created, you can click on "associate my project"
icon to fill the implementations.

If you are encountering any issues, please let us know.

Yours,
Daniel

[1] https://www.ietfjournal.org/codestand-connect-network-and-
support-in-one-location/
[2] https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/