Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   and components which are of particular use for event publishers and
   in social networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar [RFC5545] to allow for data that is directly pertinent to
   an event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 23:57:00 -0400

After some brief discussion (and following Daniel's suggestion) I've 
moved SOURCE into a new section and noted it's a redefinition.

I've added a resource types registry and populated it with a small 
number of values.

I split the registry section into 2 - additions to iCalendar and new tables.

I also discovered a few typos along the way.

On 10/11/17 23:51, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:06:25 -0400

Thanks! I propose to start a WGLC. Please review the document and provide
feed back whether you believe the document is ready to be set to the IESG
or not.

In order to write the document shepherd, I will need to document if there
are any known implementation, so please let me know if you are aware of any
implementation.

Yours,
Daniel

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:57 PM, Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> After some brief discussion (and following Daniel's suggestion) I've moved
> SOURCE into a new section and noted it's a redefinition.
>
> I've added a resource types registry and populated it with a small number
> of values.
>