Subject: [cin] Doodle Poll for Bar BoF

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:07:29 -0400

Lots of +1's.  Let's turn those +1's into a drink and action.  Please fill in the Doodle poll with your availability. Depending on the time and number of people, we can go for a bar or I can arrange to get a room.

http://www.doodle.com/ks3skcq4seznr3ch

Unlike LEMONADE and MEDIACTRL, I don't have a budget to provide the beers. Anyone with a pony in this game willing to pony up?

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:12:06 -0800

On 7/9/12 9:07 AM, Eric Burger wrote:
> Lots of +1's.  Let's turn those +1's into a drink and action.  Please
> fill in the Doodle poll with your availability. Depending on the time
> and number of people, we can go for a bar or I can arrange to get a
> room.

I'm kind of curious to know what it is that people want to discuss.

Melinda

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:43:15 -0400

> I'm kind of curious to know what it is that people want to discuss.

As I see it, there are several aspects of Critial Infrastructure
Networks (CINs) that may be common across at least the handful of
different types of networks we've talked about to-date (aviation,
SCADA, space comm, power grid, financial).

I think there are 2 tracks of discussion possible, one geared
towards how to do build and run the networks as well as we know
how (or maybe just what NOT to do!), and one geared towards what
new technologies or protocols the IETF might be able to develop
that would make building and running these CINs easier.

The particular question I have is about the tension between the
need to protect such networks from the big-I Internet, and the
eventual desire that seems to develop to either use the Internet
or interconnect with it for various reasons.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:59:11 -0800

> SCADA, space comm, power grid, financial).

Well, yeah, but to be clearer I'm curious to know what it is that
people want to discuss given the very, very low volume of traffic
on this mailing list and the dearth of drafts.

Melinda

---

From: Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:32:18 -0400

Did you really mean to propose 12:00 AM (midnight)?

                            Ron

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Eric Burger
> Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 1:07 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [cin] Doodle Poll for Bar BoF
> 
> Unlike LEMONADE and MEDIACTRL, I don't have a budget to provide the
> beers. Anyone with a pony in this game willing to pony up?

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:30:17 +0200

The Doodle was set on GMT when I opened it. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of Ronald Bonica
Sent: Tue 7/10/2012 6:32 AM
To: Eric Burger; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [cin] Doodle Poll for Bar BoF

                            Ron

> beers. Anyone with a pony in this game willing to pony up?
_______________________________________________
cin mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cin

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:01:53 -0400

The time zone option is on. It will display whatever time zone you are in. Midnight ET = 9 pm PT = "after dinner".

---

From: Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:12:43 -0400

Ahh.... I get it. I have updated my availability, this time in the right time zone!

                                                       Ron

From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:02 AM
To: Ronald Bonica
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [cin] Doodle Poll for Bar BoF

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of Ronald Bonica
Sent: Tue 7/10/2012 6:32 AM
To: Eric Burger; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [cin] Doodle Poll for Bar BoF

                            Ron

> From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Eric Burger
> To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
cin mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cin
_______________________________________________
cin mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cin