Subject: [conex] Call-for-Participation to Capacity Sharing Workshop in Stuttgart

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:16:56 +0200

===========================================================================

                        Call for Participation
                        ----------------------

On October 13, NEC Laboratories Europe and the Institute of Communication 
Networks and Computer Engineering (IKR) of the University of Stuttgart invite
you to a one-day workshop on the topic

                           ----------------
                           Capacity Sharing
                           ----------------

We have compiled an interesting program with 16 presentations. Details of the 
program can be found in the PDF attached to this mail and on our workshop 
website:

http://www.ikr.uni-stuttgart.de/CapacitySharingWS/

Registration
---------------

If you plan to participate, please register online before September 15, 2011:

http://www.ikr.uni-stuttgart.de/Content/CapacitySharingWS/registration.html

Location and venue
------------------

The workshop takes place on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the University of 
Stuttgart, room 4.282, Pfaffenwaldring 47, 70569 Stuttgart (room will be 
signposted). For further information on venue, accommodation, social event 
and the abstracts of all talks, please check our website: 

http://www.ikr.uni-stuttgart.de/CapacitySharingWS/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the workshop 
organizers: 

[email-masked]

Dirk Kutscher (NEC), Mirja Kühlewind (IKR), Christian Mueller (IKR)
===========================================================================