Subject: Re: [core] #237: Multicast -> reference groupcomm draft

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:15:24 -0000

#237: Multicast -> reference groupcomm draft

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Esko and I agree with Peter that it would be interesting/useful to discuss
 the use of a group communication protocol in conjunction with -observe.
 However, with current document scopes, this scenario is out of scope for
 both the -observe and the -groupcomm draft.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe      |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  wontfix
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/237#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>