Subject: Re: [core] #252: Conflicting security requirements in groupcomm/core-coap

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:22:35 -0000

#252: Conflicting security requirements in groupcomm/core-coap

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Additional work added in GroupComm svn [1210]. Describes some methods to
 meet the "authentication" requirement for multicast added in core-coap-13
 svn [1100].

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  defect                 |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/252#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>