Subject: [core] #278: Add single-subnet configuration to use cases

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:41:16 -0000

#278: Add single-subnet configuration to use cases

 Suggested by review Peter van der Stok and IETF85 WG discussion, that it's
 best to start explaining the simple/basic cases and then gradually build
 up complexity. Simplest case not shown yet would be a single subnet
 network configuration, which is currently not present in the I-D; only the
 2-subnet configuration of Fig 1. Do we need to add such case, or doesn't
 it add much?
 Note that core-coap Figure 22 already shows the simplest case of link-
 local multicast.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/278>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>