Subject: Re: [core] #187: Identify deployment scenarios where IP multicast may NOT work well

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 11:32:13 -0000

#187: Identify deployment scenarios where IP multicast may NOT work well

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added a new section 3.9 (Exceptions) that highlights cases where IP
 Multicast is not available; in groupcomm-05.
 One identified case is mesh network with RPL Non-Storing mode routing and
 no other routing/forwarding protocols.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/187#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>