Subject: [core] #280: Issues with two/multiple Resource Directories in use case

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:45:38 -0000

#280: Issues with two/multiple Resource Directories in use case

 Some potential issues with RD came out of review Peter van der Stok and WG
 discussion IETF85. There are two RD servers; use case shows that only one
 is found despite the fact that site-local multicast is used - should be
 two RDs found. Proposal is to simplify use case to a single RD server on
 the backbone to avoid such RD-specific issues like synchronization of RD
 information between servers.
 Alternatively, the two-RD situation can be kept and both will be
 discovered.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/280>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>