Subject: Re: [core] New "application/coap-group+json" Internet Media Type for Group Communication

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:27:07 -0400

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your feedback!  We will wait to see if Carsten or anybody
else has any other comments.  Then we will do a quick update of the
draft to close the issue.

Best Regards,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: Zach Shelby [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:36 AM
To: Rahman, Akbar
Cc: Dijk, Esko
Subject: Re: [core] New "application/coap-group+json" Internet Media
Type for Group Communication

Hi,

Well, +json is fine, however that really only makes sense when you have
multiple formats. e.g. +xml and +json. In this case, we only have a
single format, so maybe it would just make sense to call it
application/coap-group. This is anyways more specific. 

Zach