Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:54:27 +0200

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	 00
Title:		 CoAp Management Interfaces
Creation date:	 2013-06-28
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00.txt
Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00

Abstract:
    The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
    devices.  Access to existing MIBs is included.  The proposed
    integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces the code size by removing an
    important part of the SNMP code.  The draft lists a set of CoMI
    objects that describe the operational settings of the applications 
on
    the device.  A majority of them is taken over from other drafts to
    provide one uniform CoMI based access.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat