Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt

From: Isam Ishaq <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:40:34 +0200

Dear All,

I have just submitted a new I-D that describes a format to create 
entities that can be used for group communication using CoAP unicast 
messages.

The groupcomm I-D relies on multicasts for group communication. However, 
in some cases the use of multicast might be not feasible or provide a 
suboptimal solution. Therefore, in this I-D we propose an alternative 
unicast-based approach for communication with a group of resources 
across multiple nodes.

Your feedback  and suggestions for improvement are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Isam Ishaq

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:39:44 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Floris Van den Abeele <[email-masked]>, Isam 
Ishaq <[email-masked]>, Jeroen Hoebeke 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Isam Ishaq and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ishaq-core-entities
Revision:	 00
Title:		 CoAP Entities
Creation date:	 2013-06-17
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ishaq-core-entities
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ishaq-core-entities-00

Abstract:
    This document describes a format to create entities that can be used
    for group communication using CoAP unicast messages.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat