Subject: Re: [core] #281: Safe-to-forward options

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:32:45 -0000

#281: Safe-to-forward options

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in observe-09

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  defect                 |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:  observe-07
Component:  observe      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/281#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>