Subject: Re: [core] Sean Turner's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-coap-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:00:52 -0400

Sean, you're the one who's left: will you check the -18 version and see if
you're OK with it?

Other ADs, please also have a look at -18 in light of your non-blocking
comments, and let us know if there are any important points that you'd like
to ask for another look at.

Handy link: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-coap/

Thanks,
Barry

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 05:58:33 -0400

I plan to get it to it this week hopefully tomorrow if not today.

spt

On 7/1/13 10:00 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:
> Sean, you're the one who's left: will you check the -18 version and see
> if you're OK with it?
>
> comments, and let us know if there are any important points that you'd
> like to ask for another look at.
>

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:36:38 -0400

I have changed my ballot position to yes.  You're cleared for launch!

Thanks for addressing all my issues!

spt