Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 06:56:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Practices for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementation
	Author(s)       : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft provides reference information for HTTP-CoAP protocol
   translation proxy implementors, focusing primarily on the reverse
   proxy case.  It details deployment options, discusses possible
   approaches for URI mapping, and provides a set of guidelines and
   considerations related to protocol translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/