Subject: [core] IETF 87 Minutes draft 0.1 uploaded…

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:17:24 +0200

I have uploaded some 0.1-ish minutes for the Berlin meeting at

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-core

Unfortunately, I won't have time before the minutes deadline to do my usual relisten of the audio.
So please do submit your corrections to the chairs.

On the unpleasant side, the Secretariat server *still* presents text files as ISO-8859-1, RFC 2277 [January 1998] notwithstanding.  
Sorry about that, Göran...

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:15:52 +0000

On 8/28/13 8:17 PM, "Carsten Bormann" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
>On the unpleasant side, the Secretariat server *still* presents text
>files as ISO-8859-1, RFC 2277 [January 1998] notwithstanding.

No problem, I'm used to that, and all kinds of pronunciations of my name.
(Don't they teach soft vowels in Scandinavian languages these days? Maybe
topic for a draft ;-)

Göran