Subject: [core] Invitation to Core-AA Meeting on Sunday 3rd Nov

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:08:01 +0200

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the CoAP Authentication and Authorisation
(AA) informal meeting in Vancouver, which will take place on Sunday
afternoon starting at 12:15. Room information will follow and be
available on site.

There are several proposals on the table that aim at providing AA for
CoAP. One of the goals of the meeting is to compare these proposals and
their individual advantages.

But before such a comparison can take place, it is important to
synchronise the terms and to find a common understanding of what we want
to achieve. The use case discussion will cater for this.

The tentative schedule is as follows:

Roll call (20 min)
Introduction
   Technical introduction (10 min)
   Use cases (30 min)
   Solutions (50 min)
Technical discussion (60 min)
   Use cases and requirements
   Solutions
Way forward (20 min)

Carsten is collecting one slide per attendee for the roll call. Details
will follow.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 3 November in Vancouver!

Best regards,
Steffi and Bert

-- 
Stefanie Gerdes			Tel: +49 421 218 63906
TZI Universität Bremen		E-Mail: [email-masked]
Bibliothekstr. 1, MZH 5150
28359 Bremen, Germany