Subject: Re: [core] #334: MUST for in-order block transfer

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:37:05 -0000

#334: MUST for in-order block transfer

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Covered in -13: Clarify that a server can send 4.08 for out-of-order
 request blocks, and admonish clients that don't want that to happen to
 send blocks in order.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  block        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/334#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>