Subject: [core] #352: Simplify Cancellation text

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:28:18 -0000

#352: Simplify Cancellation text

 The text in Section 3.6 can be simplified a bit by removing the
 distinction between confirmable and non-confirmable notifications. A note
 should be added saying that, due to potential loss of Reset messages, the
 client may have to reject multiple notifications until the server finally
 removes the entry from the list of observers.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-2
Component:  observe      |    Version:  observe-11
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/352>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 03:56:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in observe-12.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-2
Component:  observe      |     Version:  observe-11
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  fixed
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/352#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>