Subject: [core] #351: Add security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:24:18 -0000

#351: Add security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping

 Add security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping:
 We may want to take into consideration the security/privacy implications
 of exposing the HC proxy function to the public, especially given the URI
 format that we are proposing which exposes details on the internal
 network.

 Proposal: add a section 8.3 to the Security Considerations.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  http-        |    Version:
  mapping                |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/351>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>