Subject: [core] #348: Corrections to URI template for default http-coap URI mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:41:00 -0000

#348: Corrections to URI template for default http-coap URI mapping

 Corrections to URI template for default http-coap URI mapping required:
 current proposal in [1513] leaves some ambiguity.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  defect                 |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  http-        |   Keywords:
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/348>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:19:27 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1514].

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  defect                 |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/348#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>