Subject: [core] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-01.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:02:22 +0200

Dear all,

we have submitted a new version of DCAF. The main changes are some
clarifications and introduction of implicit authorization. Comments are
welcome.

Best regards,
Steffi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-01.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:51:32 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Delegated CoAP Authentication and Authorization
Framework (DCAF)
	Author(s)       : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment for
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS to
   transfer authorization information and shared secrets for symmetric
   cryptography between entities in a constrained network.  A resource-
   constrained node can use this protocol to delegate authentication of
   communication peers and management of authorization information to a
   trusted host with less severe limitations regarding processing power
   and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt