Subject: Re: [core] #253: Block2 vs. Initiative (Don't call us, we'll call you)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:03:54 -0000

#253: Block2 vs. Initiative (Don't call us, we'll call you)

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Covered in -13 by removing the concept of initiative.
 Observe now only notifies the first block (the client has to pick up the
 rest independently and correlate using the ETag), and in a Block1
 transfer, the client uses requests with Block2 and non-zero NUM to gather
 the rest of the response.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
 Priority:  major        |     Version:  block-10
Component:  block        |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/253#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:21:40 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
 Priority:  major        |     Version:  block-10
Component:  block        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/253#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>