Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:49:55 +0200

To Core wg members,

Bert Greevenbosch and I have submitted a new draft on access to MIBs via 
a CoAP interface.
We discuss a number of payload formats to investigate the consequences 
of the choice.
A later version should concentrate on 1 (at most 2) formats.

We are looking forward to comments

Bert and Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01.txt
Datum: 2013-10-17 11:45
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>, Bert 
Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>, Peter Van der Stok 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	 01
Title:		 CoAp Management Interfaces
Creation date:	 2013-10-17
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 30
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01.txt
Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01
Diff:            
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-01

Abstract:
The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
devices via MIBs.  The proposed integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces
the code- and application development complexity by accessing MIBs
via a standard CoAP server.  The payload of the MIB request is JSON,
CBOR or XML (EXI).  The mapping from SMI to XML, JSON and CBOR is
specified.

Note

Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat