Subject: [core] #345: DELETE in group management interface does not really delete the resource

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:49:05 -0000

#345: DELETE in group management interface does not really delete the resource

 DELETE in group management interface (Section 2.6.2) does not really
 delete the resource, it only clears the JSON key/values of the resources.
 Therefore to comply better with CoAP DELETE semantics, the proposal is to
 not define DELETE here but rather PUT with an empty JSON array ([]) to
 clear the list.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/345>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:49:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1509]

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/345#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>