Subject: [core] New Version: CoAP with Alternative Transports

From: Bill Silverajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:12:15 +0300

Good morning,

We uploaded a new version of 
draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports that's retrievable from:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports/

Since the discussions which arose at the Berlin meeting, the most 
significant changes made to the document have been outlining the various 
ways that CoAP URIs can express alternative transport information and 
identifiers.

These are described in Sections 2.1 to 2.3, and each URI format has its 
own benefits and drawbacks.

The aim is to present these and proceed to eliminate all but one format. 
This then forms the basis for the URIs in the alternate transport drafts 
(WebSockets, SMS, TCP, and others in future).

Any and all comments are more than welcome, thanks.

Regards,
Bill

-- 
| Bilhanan Silverajan                       Tel: +358 (0)40 849 0757  |
| Tampere University of Technology, Finland                           |