Subject: Re: [core] #364: Add discovery of HTTP-CoAP mapping resource(s)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:56:34 -0000

#364: Add discovery of HTTP-CoAP mapping resource(s)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in [1582] ; a proposal is included for two types of URI template for
 mapping: "Simple Form" (5.3.1) and "Enhanced Form" (5.3.2).
 For HTTP clients that can't parse CoRE Link Format some sort of
 static/manual configuration in the client can be used.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/364#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>