Subject: Re: [core] #363: Remove CoAP scheme in default HTTP-CoAP URI mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:04:13 -0000

#363: Remove CoAP scheme in default HTTP-CoAP URI mapping

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Solution has been superseded by [1582] : the coap / coaps scheme of the
 CoAP URL now MAY be suppressed within the HTTP URI. In my view, in an
 elegant way.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/363#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>