Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt

From: Hauke Mehrtens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:22:40 +0100

Hi,

We submitted a proposal for a new kind of certificate suited for
constrained environments. It should provide similar features as X.509
does, but only suited for TLS and DTLS usage. The draft is in an early
state.

We would like to get some comments on this idea.

Best regards,
Hauke

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:54:46 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Hauke Mehrtens <[email-masked]>, "Hauke Mehrtens" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Hauke Mehrtens and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert
Revision:	00
Title:		Constrained Certificates for the Constrained Application
Protocol (CoAP)
Document date:	2014-02-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00

Abstract:
   The present document defines a new kind of certificate suited for
   constrained environments.  This new kind of certificate is intended
   to be used in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport
   Layer Security (DTLS) in combination with Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat