Subject: Re: [core] #351: Add security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:07:28 -0000

#351: Add security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in [1582] , section 5.5

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  http-        |     Version:
  mapping                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/351#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>