Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-03.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:17:57 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

The new version includes a discussion on security.

We will be pleased to present his version during the core meeting.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	03
Title:		CoAp Management Interfaces
Document date:	2014-02-13
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		32
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-03.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-03
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-03

Abstract:
    The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
    devices via MIBs.  The proposed integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces
    the code- and application development complexity by accessing MIBs
    via a standard CoAP server.  The payload of the MIB request is CBOR
    based on JSON.  The mapping from SMI to CBOR is specified.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat