Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:29:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This draft provides reference information for HTTP-CoAP protocol
   translation proxy implementors, focusing primarily on the reverse
   proxy case.  It details deployment options, defines a safe method for
   URI mapping, and provides a set of guidelines and considerations
   related to protocol translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:42:32 -0500

Hi All,

We have updated the core-http-coap-mapping draft as follows:

1) Section 5 (URI Mapping) was substantially re-written and expanded and
includes the following changes:

	- #363: Removed CoAP scheme in default HTTP-CoAP URI mapping
	- #364: Added discovery of HTTP-CoAP mapping resource(s) in
section 5.4.1

2) #351: Added security implications of proposed default HC URI mapping
in section 8.3

3) Added example of possible reverse proxy implementation in section 6.8

We look forward to discussing the changes with you in London.

Best Regards,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping
Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core